Dr Oncall Pty Ltd Website
This is a web site operated by Australian Medical Locum Agency, Dr Oncall Pty Ltd (ABN 12 127 160 472) under the domain www.droncall.com.au (“Dr Oncall Pty Ltd Web Site”).
Links to other websites
The Dr Oncall Pty Ltd Website may contain links to other web sites operated by third parties or affiliates. Dr Oncall does not endorse, or approve of the operators of Third Party Web Sites, or the information, graphics and material on those Third Party Web Sites.
Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Dr Oncall makes no warranties or representations:
- regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of Third Party Material or products or services available through Third Party Web Sites; or
- that Third Party Material does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person. Dr Oncall is not authorising the reproduction of Third Party Material by linking Material on this web site to Third Party Material
All offers to sell and statements relating to goods and services available on Third Party We Sites are the responsibility of and given by the Third Party Web Site operator. In so far as such offers and statements are made on the Dr Oncall Pty Ltd Web Site, such offers and statements are made by Dr Oncall on behalf of the operator.
Dr Oncall Pty Ltd expressly disclaims acting in any other respect on behalf of Third Party Web Site Operators.
Dr Oncall Pty Ltd may receive payments from operators of Third Party Web Sites in relation to goods or services supplied by the operator as a result of you linking to the Third Party Web Site from the Dr Oncall Pty Ltd Web Site.
Third Party Software
Unless otherwise indicated software downloads available via links from the Dr Oncall Pty Ltd Web Site are third party products. These products may be subject to a licence agreement between you and the relevant product owner.
To the extent permitted by law, Dr Oncall Pty Ltd accept no liability in respect of such third party products and Dr Oncall Pty Ltd provide no warranty and give no endorsement in respect of such products or any party connected with them. We do, however, welcome your feedback or suggestions concerning these products.
While we have made every effort to ensure that information is free from error, Dr Oncall Pty Ltd does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of Material on this website. All information is subject to change without notice.
Dr Oncall recommends that you seek independent advice before acting upon Material on this website or Third Party Material. Dr Oncall Pty Ltd does no guarantee that the Dr Oncall Pty Ltd Website or Third Party Web Sites will be free from viruses, or that access to the Dr Oncall Pty Ltd Web Site or Third Party Web Sites will be uninterrupted.
Limitation of Liability
Subject to any responsibilities implied by law and which cannot be excluded, no member of Dr Oncall Pty Ltd is liable to you for any losses, damages, liabilities, claims and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and defense or settlement costs) whatsoever arising out of or referable to Material on the Dr Oncall Pty Ltd Web Site or to Third Party Material, whether in contract, tort including negligence, statute or otherwise.
Liability of any member of Dr Oncall Pty Ltd for a breach of a condition or warranty implied by law or otherwise, and which cannot be excluded, is limited to the extent possible, at Dr Oncall´s Pty Ltd option to:
- the supply of the goods or services again;
- the repair of the goods; or
- the payment of the cost of having the goods or services supplied again or repaired.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise:
- the Australian section is provided for use only by Australian residents. The law applicable to use of the Australian section and to disputes arising out of the Australian section is the law of the State of Victoria, Australia; and
- each International Section is provided for use only by residents of the jurisdiction to which that International Section applies. The law applicable to use of each International Section and to disputes arising out of the International Section is the law of the State of Victoria, Australia.
Copyright and Trademark
Copyright in the Material on this Web Site is owned or licensed by Dr Oncall Pty Ltd.
Linking to Dr Oncall Pty Ltd Website
Please contact Dr Oncall if you would like to place a link to any part of the Dr Oncall Pty Ltd Web Site.